At Unify, we have a comprehensive team of clinicians and practitioners that offer various specialist services.
Specialist Behaviour Support
Specialist Behaviour Support, often referred to as Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) is a specialised approach aimed at ultimately enhancing participants’ quality of life by addressing challenging behaviours. Our behavioural specialists all have a certified allied health background, and have undergone additional qualifications focusing on behaviour management and analysis.
Our specialist clinicians address challenging behaviour through some of the following ways:
- Formulating interim and comprehensive behaviour support plans
- Formulating recommendation and review reports
- Assisting with functional capacity assessments
- Addressing restrictive practices
- Training staff and stakeholders
- Providing functional & tailored strategies and recommendations
- Behavioural consultations
Specialist Behaviour Support is typically funded through participants’ NDIS Improved Relationship budgets. If you haven’t been allocated any Improved Relationship funding under the capacity building area of your plan, don’t worry, we can still assist.
By utilising other areas of participants’ plans, we can assess behaviours of concern and make recommendations for additional funding for Improved Relationships in the next planning period.
"*" indicates required fields
Have a question
Need service support
Unify has a wide industry connections bound to suit your needs. One of our consultants will be happy to point you in the right direction.